Shown below are prices per person in British Pounds. You will need to pay a 50% deposit and complete a booking form to secure a booking.
Single bedroom - £850
Shared bedroom - £550
Non residential (staying outside the Mill) - £400
Our prices include accommodation at Littleton Mill, all classes, and all food and drink. Massages and travel costs are not included. There are only five guest rooms available at Littleton Mill. These are allocated to customers on a first come first served basis. Further accommodation is available in nearby B&Bs at varying prices. Customers not staying at the Mill pay a non-residential fee which includes all food and classes. Click for more information on non-residential arrangements.
Please contact us in advance of making payment to ensure availability on the dates you intend to come. Email: email@example.com, Tel:+44 (0)1380 870728 (UK)
More about the Retreat
This fitness programme will be led by Angela O'Donovan, a fitness trainer with an advanced Diploma in Personal Training (Level 3) and particular expertise in working with women’s strength training. Angela is passionate about fitness, health and alternative nutrition, and loves to work with people outdoors. She believes in gentle guidance and strong encouragement to get the best out of clients, and does not adopt a bootcamp-style approach. Angela can empower you to achieve significant results regardless of your level of fitness. This week is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to kick-start a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Yoga teachers and nutrition experts will complement Angela’s work with you as you take part in a full schedule of exercise classes, yoga and other activities. This programme will give you a comprehensive toolkit to start implementing long lasting and meaningful changes for a healthier and happier way of living. Our training program is designed to increase your strength and improve your cardiovascular fitness and much of the time you will be out in nature. Expect low-impact cardiovascular work such as walking and cycling; interval training; circuit classes; Boxfit classes; strength training and resistance work.
A daily yoga class will complement the fitness work by helping to stretch and relax the body. Treatments including sports massage, Thai yoga massage, reflexology and facials will also be on offer at an additional cost. Our fitness programme and yoga classes are designed to work to all levels of experience. We will assess you in advance of booking so we can tailor the course according to each individual need. The menu on offer is focused on optimum nutrition while cutting out toxins such as refined sugars and starches, caffeine, and alcohol to give your digestive system a chance to cleanse. This is not about starving, and calorie counting: the food is delicious, nutritious, and plentiful and comes from local and organic sources.
Classes and activities
The retreat will include the following:
- Group and personal training sessions
- Countryside stomps and team games outside in the stunning Wiltshire countryside
- Circuits - a series of exercises, using different movement and muscle groups to help improve endurance and burn calories. It is a fast paced and fun group workout that will leave you feeling exhausted and exhilarated. You will do both indoors and outdoors classes.
- Kettlebells class- develops coordination, strength, balance, flexibility and conditions the cardiovascular system. You will feel the burn with these high intensity, shorter duration workouts.
- Boxfit - strengthens your core and improves balance, its a great cardiovascular workout, strengthens arms, legs, stomach and abs and relieves stress. It greatly improves the tone of your body and is a fun and effective weight loss technique.
- Swiss ball class - a variety of exercises to improve and develop core strength and work the thighs and bottom
- Cycling - we are two minutes from the beautifull Kennet & Avon Canal tow path which offers amazing cycling routes. Cycling is great for all abilities and a great way of exploring the local area.
- Yoga or Pilates- will help to tone and stretch tired muscles, assist with developing breath control, balance and coordination.
- Meditation - to relax the mind and body through focus on breath and stillness
- There will also be a suprise activity at the end of the retreat.......guaranteed to be fun!